Real Football 2012
Allows players to play mobile football anywhere
Real Football 2012 is an entertaining gaming app that givers Android users the ability to play the most popular sport in the world.
Controlling the players on your digital soccer team is as easy as tap the screen of your Android phone or tablet. The controls give you the ability to make your players perform all sorts of passes, throws, and dribbling. What makes Real Football 2012 unique among other similar soccer gaming apps is that this app better mirrors the athletic abilities and talents of the real-world soccer players who are portrayed in the game. This means that the dribbling moves performed by a player like Pele will look different than those of someone like Zidane.
One of the best aspects of Real Football 2012 is the attention to detail that has been applied to the development of the app. From the soccer trivia questions that occupy the user's time while the game loads to the exciting music that plays in the background, the app does a good job of immersing the user in the soccer culture. There is even club and player licensing for the 14 leagues and more than 300 teams available. The game features a clean, simple interface that makes it easy for users to make their selections. Available gaming modes include Training, League, Exhibition, and International Cup.
- Virtual player abilities mirror real-life players' talents.
- Great attention to detail.
- Multiple gaming modes.
- Users may experience problems with downloading this app onto certain devices.
Minor Bug Fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.